The Wells Fargo building was originally the Fidelity-Philadelphia Trust Company Building. The design is a Beaux-Arts style, the building was built in 1928. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
The façade repairs included limestone removal. Removal of the existing deteriorated masonry anchors. Installation of new limestone Dutchman and new masonry anchor installation. Limestone pointing was also completed.