The historic Robinson Building was built in the early 1900’s. The façade is recognized with an ornate cornice and a three part vertical block design. Placed on the national historic register in the 1980’s, in 2015 the interior and exterior restoration and renovation project transformed the building. The project received the 2017 Preservation Achievement Grand Jury Award winner by the Preservation Alliance.
The façade restoration included repairs stabilization and pointing of the terra cotta cornice and façade. The window sealants were removed and replaced, the building was pressure washed. The first and second floor granite panels, which were not original to the building were removed. Structural steel installed and new precast panels were installed.